The museum was opened in 2003, November 19. Ihor Menko (1972–2005) was the organizer of the museum exposition. Today the exposition is situated in the former classroom of Bruno Shults — the teacher.
There are the first editions of "Cinnamon Shops" of Bruno Shults, works of Yezhy Fitsovsky, publications dedicated to B. Shults creative work of Wladyslaw Panas and prof. Yezhy Yazhembsky in the museum exposition. There is also the bust of Bruno Shults made by Peter Fleet.
The main exhibits are:
The first edition of "Cinnamon Shops" of Bruno Shults, Warsaw, 1934 (from the archives of Karalius family, Drohobych).
The firstprint (original) of Witold Hombrovych story "Ferdydurke" with the cover and pictures of Bruno Shults.
The first edition of Regionow wielkiej herezji of Yezhy Fitsovsky and that one of 1992 year edition.
The first edition of Ksiegi listow of Bruno Shults and Okolic sklepow cynamonowych of Yezhy Fitsovsky.
Photoes, ex-librises and the library of "The Second Author".
The international festival of Bruno Shults is regularly held in Drohobych.
10:00-14:00 (or by arrangement), closed on Saturday and Sunday.