It is a two-storey building in Secession style. Now various offices are located here. It is situated behind the former Great Synagogue, built in the late XIX c. and reconstructed in 1960-s in socialist realism style.
The church was first mentioned in 1242. It was burnt down for several times, sometimes — with the citizens. The last reconstruction of the church was made in 1846. The author of the project was Albert Tyshler, a Hungarian architect, who gave to the building the features of Romanesque and pseudo-Gothic style.
The complex was built on the place where the former monastery of Dominicans had been located. 1629 is supposed to be the date of the count's residance construction. Later, the Austrian emperor presented it to the count of Schönborn. The events of 1848 are connected with the complex — headquarters of Thomash Etvesh were located here. The last reconstruction of the palace was held in 1857. During the XX century the palace had served as gendarmery, barracks for soldiers, school, etc. Only in 2002 the part of the complex was given to the museum of Berehivshchyna.
The building of the former local County administration is an interesting architectural structure of the late XIX c. Its facade with simple but beautiful forms attracts the visitors. Now the medical college is located here.
The casino was built in 1912 (architect Diuly Beshensky). The building is a bright example of Modern style both in exterior and interior. The casino was the cultural and public centre of that time in the region. Istvan Szechenyi, the Hungarian count, and Ferenc Mora, the prominent Hungarian writer, visited it. 'Zolota Pava' (Golden Peafowl), the hotel-restaurant, is located here now.
In 1907 a competition for the best project of court building was announced. The building was both to impress and to contain a great amount of officials. The Court Palace was built in French Baroque style. The author of the project was Ference Yablonsky. Experts compare the main facade of the Palace with that of Louvre. Today the Transcarpathian Hungarian institute named after Francis II Rákóczi is located here.
Oroslan Hotel (Lion) was built in the late XVII c. Ferenc Kazinczy and Sandor Petöfi, prominent Hungarian writers, stayed here. Today the Hungarian national theatre named after Gyula Iiyesh is located here.
The Reformed Chuch was built in late XVIII c., the ground floor contains the forms of Gothic style. The church had two reconstructions — that of late XIX c. and of early XX c. During the last one the new organ was built by the widely-known company 'Rіeger-Kloss'.