Nowadays museum's exposition was opened in 2002, May the 30th. It is located in the oldest building of the city - the palace of the Count Gabor Betlen, constructed in 1629. The museum contains more than 2000 exhibits. The city and district inhabitants together with the director Ivan Shepa greatly contributed to the museum's collection.
The visitors will be impressed by the variety of the ethnographic exhibits of the museum.