The main therapeutical factors are hydrogen sulphide water by analogy to Matsesta and peat moor (mud). The spa treatment complex includes electric treatment, massages, hydromassages, hydropathic treatment, reflexotherapy, mud vaginal tampons, vaginal irritation, exercise therapy, inhalations etc. There are also rooms for laser therapy, homeopathy, iridology, functional diagnosing, X-ray, dental surgeries as well as logopedic rooms.
In the health resort the following diseases are treated:
- Cardiology: ischaemic heart disease, stenocardia, hypertension, rheumatism, post infarction cardiosclerosis, obliterating endarteritis, trombophlebitis, varicose veins, vegetative vascular dystonia etc.
- Neurology: functional nervous breakdowns such as neurasthenia, asthenoneurotic syndrome, sychastenia, vascular diseases of the brain, consequences of strokes, craniocerebral traumas, encephalitis, poliomyelitis, neuritis etc.
- Arthrology: straining arthrosis, arthritis, polyarthritis, osteochondrosis, spondylosis, the Bechterew's disease, post-traumatic complications, contractures and scars after burns and traumas.
- Gynaecology: chronic inflammations of female reproductive system, secondary infertility, commissure diseases.
- Dermatology: eczema, neurodermatitis, nettle rash, psoriasis, parapsoriasis, lichen ruber planus, scleroderma, ichtiosis, ichtios dermatitis, seborrhea, keratodermatosis, follicular dyskeratosis.
- Here they also conduct rehabilitation for children with cerebral spastic infantile paralysis in the infant and maternal room.