The church of St. Paraskeva with a three-tiered bell-tower of defense type is a monument of wooden architecture, an interesting example of Galician architectural school.
It was firstly mentioned in 1724, when Ivan Homiuk, the folk master, renovated the church. The interior contains a valuable iconostasis, most icons of which were painted by Ivan Rutkovich, the prominent master of the XVIII c.
The church was restored in 1971-1972 (architect Ivan Mohytych).
The monastery complex consists of the Church of St. Nicholas (1721—1737), the bell tower, cells (1755, 1775—1780, 1898—1902), outbuildings and old defensive walls with towers. In 2004 the wooden church of Intercession of the Virgin with a new bell tower was built (architect S. Tsimbaliuk).
Since 1989 the monastery belongs to the Order of St. Basil the Great.
Today the Complex is a popular and an important center of religious and cultural tourism.