The museum started its work in 2007, October, on the initiative of Daria Husak — "Niusia", the former R. Shukhevych messenger. The museum exposition is located in one room of the priest's house. In its cellar (area 4 m 2) there was the secret staff of R. Shukhevych in 1946.
The museum exposition is distributed to stands. The materials, dedicated to the history of Hrimne village and the local OUN branch activities during II World War are of great interest. The stands "Commander Messengers", "Shukhevychi Family" and "Roman Shukhevych. The Armed Secret Work" are of special interest. The visitors will be impressed by Daria Husak personal things that were in use to keep secrecy: the sewing machine, the clock, kitchen utensils, etc.
Should be arranged.
Free of charge. Offering is greeted.
Free of charge.
Sichovi Striltsi St., 35