The Museum of History of Lviv National Agrarian University (LNAU) was opened 1 Sep, 2001, in the main building of the university.
The museum room displays the collection of materials representing the history and development of the biggest educational institution in Dublyany town. The main stages of the school development, beginning from 1856, are represented there: the Agronomic, and then the High Agronomic schools, the Academy of Agronomy, the wood-agronomy faculty of Lviv Polytechnic University, Lviv Agricultural Institute and the latest Agrarian University.
One board is dedicated to the remarkable scientists from the place, the other one — to the modern university life. The exposition also displays historical agricultural tools, awards, local scientific publications, etc.
The worthseeing items are counting devices, an arithmometer (calculating machine) and a theodolite from the 19th century (optical instrument for measuring angles).
The visitors might be also interested in such exhibits as Museum of S. Bandera located nearby, next to the museum room.