Museums in Berezhany

  • The museum was opened in 1995, August 27. Bohdan Lepky (1872-1941),a prominent Ukrainian writer, poet, artist, specialist in literature, editor, professor, came back to 'a fairy tale of his childhood', it was the way he called Berezhany. The museum exposition is placed in six halls on the ground floor of the Town Hall. Each of the halls presents the materials about B. Lepky's life and creative work.
    Address: Berezhany, Rynok Sq., 1
    Open: 10:00-18:00
    Phone: +38 (03548) 2-21-86
  • The museum was founded in 1984 as a regional methodical center of book propaganda. In the period 1991-1994 it was the regional center of Ukrainian book, and now it is a department of Ternopil Museum of Regional Ethnography. Now the museum expands the information about book printing, creative life of Ukrainian writers, presents the book novelties.
    Address: Berezhany, Rynok Sq., 1
    Open: 9:00-18:00, 10:00-17:00 on Sun.; closed on Saturday.
    Phone: +38 (03548) 2-44-35, +38 (098) 585-29-85
  • The museum began its work in 1980, September 20. The museum exposition presents information about historic, ethnographic, naturalistic peculiarities of the region from the old times till nowadays. Now the total funds number more than 15 thousand exhibits.
    Address: Berezhany, Rynok Sq., 1
    Open: 9:00-18:00, 10:00-17:00 on Sunday; closed on Saturday.
    Phone: +38 (03548) 2-18-79
  • The museum has been a section of the State historic and architectural preserve since 2007. Its exposition was formed on the base of collections of the museum of persecuted church founded in 2000, June 25 on the initiative of M. Nemelivsky, the priest. The museum exposition houses M. Nemelivsky personal collection supplemented by numerous presents.
    Address: Berezhany, Rynok Sq., 1
    Open: Should be arranged.
    Phone: +38 (03548) 2-41-04, +38 (098) 444-92-76