It is located in the bell tower — the architectural monument of St. Mykhail (Michael) church (1730).
The collection, selected by the local priest, consists of the peasant agricultural implements, plates and dishes, looms, clothes and furniture.
On the first floor there is an exhibition of icons and embroidered gonfalons.
Working hours, tickets rates:
There is no fixed working time and no fixed entrance fee in the museum.
To enter the museum, ask for a key in the church nearby.
We recommend also to make a small donation.
How to get there:
Go to Yasenytsya-Zamkova by bus Lviv — Sambir — Turka (departures every half an hour from the bus station "West").
Go along the road Lviv — Sambir — Uzhgorod (P-39)