Museums and art galleries in Pyjterfolvo

  • Museum is located in the building constructed in 1864 as a summer residence of Andrew Dyerd, Minister of Agriculture of Hungary. The exposition was opened in 1986. Nowadays the museum collection contains 170 paintings (watercolours, graphics) of modern Transcarpathian painters.
    Address: Pyyterfolvo, Rákóczi St. 91
    Open: 10:00-18:00 every day
    Phone: +38 (098) 646-38-38