The Complex (1617-1640) consists of the church of Assumption, a two-storey building of cells, the gate belfry (XIX c.). The complex is surrounded with a wall with four towers that have loopholes.
In the XVIII c. the church was rebuilt, its interior was enriched with decorations.
During the First World War the monastery served as a Russian army hospital. Later, there stayed Polish soldiers. In Soviet times, the monastery building housed the factory of Christmas decorations.
In 1987 the church burnt, then it was restored.
Now it is the church of St. Volodymyr. The fomer cells house the seminary.
The first mention dates back to 1614. We know that the temple had three domes, one of which (above the entrance) was covered with shingles. In the first half of the XVI c. it was rebuilt: a new church building, the bell tower (seven Bells) with the Treasury and the hospital appeared. In the XIX c. a two-storey building was erected on the place of the hospital. It housed a library, Jewish homes and stores (demolished in 1988). The square basement of the structure and the five-sided apse have been preserved.
The monastery cells and the Church of St. Basil the Great are located on a hill near the Pidhora village not far from Terebovlya. The walls and the towers around the territory prove the defensive character of the structure that dates back to XVI-XVII c.
In old times the miraculous icon of the Virgin was kept here, the monastery had a large library and an astronomical observatory. At the end of the XVIІI c. the monastery was closed, the church became a parish. During the World War I the fence was destroyed.
The World War II contributed to the further destructions - the walls were demolished for the construction of roads. The monastery served as a military warehouse.
Among the ruins the authentic corner tower with a cylindrical ceiling, a tower with the entrance gate (1716), monastery cells, the church of John the Baptist (XVI c.) were partially preserved.
At the beginning of the 1990s the church was restored.
The church was built in 1924-1929, architect - Adolf Zhyzhke-Bohush (restorer of Cracow Wawel). It is a reduced copy of the Roman Basilica of St. Paul behind walls - a magnificent building with two towers, their height reached 39 meters. Previously, there was a beautiful altar with columns.
In 1946 the church was closed. Since 1956 it served as a cultural center. In the first years of the independent Ukraine the temple was given to the Catholic church.
The stone fortress was built in 1360 (1366). But in 1534, because of the Tatars attacks, it was reconstructed and enforced. Period of 1605-1625, when the Tatars attacked it for 15 times, was the hardest for the fortress. A new castle was built in 1632, namely its ruins (towers, walls) survived until today.
The castle lost its defensive role in 1688, but till today it has its own basements and caves with legends and treasures...
During the Polish-Turkish war in 1675 it was Sophia, the wife of the local commandant (actually, Anna Dorothy von Frezen), who saved the fortress from the Turkish siege.
The original building had a clock on the tower. Till 1890 there were located the residence of the burgomaster and the Polish primary school for boys.
After the destruction of the building during the First World War a modern Town Hall with a modified Tower was established here.