The church was built on the model of Dresden court church during 1761-1779. Alexander Moshynsky was the author of the project. Firstly the church belonged to the monks - Vincentini who lived in a monastery nearby. In XVIII c. it was closed. Later the temple served as a parish church. In the Soviet period a warehouse was located here. Since 1989 it is a Roman Catholic church.
The structure attracts attention both by its exterior decor (sculptures, vases) and interior one (wooden and marble altars (1779), stucco).
There is an ancient cemetery with several sculptures nearby.
It is an architectural monument (architect — А. Moshynsky) built at the end of the XVIII c. Ludwiga Pototska gave money for its construction.
The last owner of the palace was countess Ray, from Konopka family.
There are four wooden Atlases decorating the facade of the building. The luxurious interior was distinguished by the paintings that had not been preserved.
Nowadays the balneology hospital is located here. Its history began in Konopka time: lords not only used to have treatment here, but also used to have a good time. However, the resort could not withstand a competition and it was closed in 1914.
There is a beautiful park around the former palace. It occupies the area of 7 hectares. In old times the park was famous for its exotic plants and flowers. Today the park is neglected, there are three old ashes of the age of 200 years on its territory.
The stone fortress was built in the second half of the XVI c. (since 1550) on the place of the wooden one. It was located on the right bank of the river Seret. At that time Anna Jordanova, Syniavska, was the owner of Mykulyntsi. The citadel had the fortification wall as long as 75 m and as wide as 2 m. There were three towers here, two of them were entrance ones. The fortress was surrounded by moats filled with water. A dwelling house and a well were located in the courtyard. The fortress also had the vaults with cellars and subways. During the war of 1648-1657 it was damaged and, later, rebuilt. It suffered the greatest losses in 1675 (1672) during the Turkish attack. In the XVIII c. the citadel fell into decay. In early XIX c. the cloth factory was located here.
The end of the ХІХ — the beginning of the ХХ с. is connected with a legend about the daughter of the local blacksmith whose ghost used to peep in to the windows of the fortress for a long time.
Today the structure needs capital restoration.