The materials of the first room represent the history of the high school (1909-1939) in rare photos.
The second room is dedicated to the works of Volodymyr Balyas, the graphic artist, a graduate of the school. The collection includes the original paintings of the artist.
The third room of the museum is that of regional ethnography. The section "The Prince's period" is of special interest thanks to the materials about White Croatia and the Prince Yaroslav Osmomysl. The section "Polish times" attracts attention by the history of the city coats-of-arms and by the materials about Roksolana. For architecture lovers the materials about the oldest churches of the region are worth attention. The Ascension church in Chesnyky village, built in 1376, is the oldest stone church in Opillya.