The Centre was founded in 2012 as a place of preservation and popularization of Hutsul cultural heritage. The local collection counts near 1000 of works created by local artists. Each and every exhibit there is a real piece of art, no matter what it is — trembita (alpine horn), lizhnyk (blanket) or any other hosehold item. It's worth pointing out that the vast majority of artworks in the exhibition were creations of the Shkriblyak family (in particular, the founder of local carving, master Yuriy Shkriblyak and his daughter Kateryna, who works as an embroiderer).
The tour 'From the Ship to the Lizhnyk' takes almost the whole day and is divided into the stages:
In winter, the mountain valley stage is omitted.