The Museum was founded in 1987. In 2000, April, it got the status of public museum. The museum's exposition is located in the building of the Energy college hostel. It numbers more than 1500 exclusive exhibits. The museum's collection is a real treasure of local ethnographic culture.
Address: Burshtyn, E. Konovalets St. 2
Open: 09:00-18:00, 13:00-14:00 lunch time; closed on Sat., Sun.