The museum was opened in 1985. Vasyl Kishkan, a writer, is the museum founder. The museum exposition is situated on the first floor of the administrative building. The museum exhibits inform the visitors about the village history.
The first room exposition represents materials about old times in the village history. The exhibits of the second room inform about local every day life. There are agricultural implements and folk clothes. The materials about the local chuch building are of great interest, too. Such exhibits as an ancient church candleholder, old icons, the Gospels of 1764 are worth attention, too.
The third hall exposition informs about the events of the II World War. 123 local people died at the fronts, 173 people were awarded by orders and medals. The photo gallery of the participants of the II World War return the visitors to the past.
The last hall exposition is dedicated to the afterwar period, the village building in 70-80-es of the XX c. A separate stand is dedicated to Vasyl Kishkan, the school manager and the museum founder.